Welcome to the Empowering the Healthcare Consumer course. This course will provide you with the knowledge and tools that you need to make wise healthcare choices for you and your family.
This course is designed to educate the healthcare consumer on the impact of nutrition and health. The course evaluates the healthcare modalities of both allopathic and holistic medicine. At the end of this course, the healthcare consumer will have an in-depth understanding of the available healthcare choices, and be able to discuss and expand on those options.
The project objectives are as follows:
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively use multimedia for learning
- Empower the learner with the knowledge of the allopathic and holistic healthcare modalities
- Enable the learner to make informed healthcare choices
- Assess the cognitive and affective effectiveness of the information based on the context
- Provide the learner with the ability to discuss the impact of nutrition and overall health
The Instructional Plan is created using the ADDIE model to provide the design thru evaluation phases of this learning intervention.
Please peruse the Empowering the Healthcare Consumer course.