This multimedia project demonstrates the application of foundational knowledge in academic research for education and training. The client was seeking to obtain additional funding to teach nutrition education in the elementary and secondary schools. In an effort to substantiate their grant proposal they requested support in researching this social issue to present solid facts to substantiate their request to the grant organization.
The project objectives are as follows:
- Construct a problem statement that defines this social issue or problem that affects society
- Identify credible resources related to the research topic
- Conduct a literary review for the research topic
- Provide information to support the issue
- Create a proposed solution for the problem using the findings from the literature review
- Design a solution using a multimedia presentation to present to the grant organization
As the principal ID for this effort, I performed all tasks associated with this effort. I used the following instructional design principles to develop the research solution.
- Needs assessment
- Goal analysis
- Design analysis
- Learner Objectives
- Contextual analysis
- Instructional objectives
- Content development
- Formative evaluation
- Summative evaluation
Project Management skills utilized include but are not limited to
- Project planning
- Resource management
The storyboard design provides a blueprint of the research presentation. Click the link below to view the storyboard.
The video presentation identifies the research problem and the facts to support the issue along with a proposed solution to eliminate the social issue.